Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Learning Tarot Virtual

It is really a good time to start a blog with regard to a specific interest.  I have yet to learn the ins and outs of Tarot Card reading.  This is a whole new level of experience for me and for sure, I share the same interest with other readers out there. Why Tarot? Im not really sure why I got stuck with this kind of interest.  For sure, if someone out there are really into tarot card readings, they have found a nice place to share momemnts with this blog.  I have yet to discover some of the real deal when reading tarot cards.

From this moment on, I will share experiences and resources link in google and wikipedia so that this can be a hub for great information with regard to Tarot Virtual Reading and Interpretation.

So, for my first post, I have here a youtube video - a simple guide on how to do a tarot card reading - this is a beginner's post so, if you are in advance category already, please skip this video.



No comments:

Post a Comment